Saturday, March 7, 2009

TAKE 2: DAY 64 & DAY 65

DAY 64:  Plyo

I knew this was going to be hellish.  It's been close to 2 weeks since I've experienced any sort of restful sleep & I was going to be doing this at 5 in the morning, after the 9th night of mere minutes of sleep.  However, we were headed on a road trip directly from work, so it was neither now or never.  And never wasn't an option!

So, I did it!  It was not pretty and I felt as though I'd practically coughed up a lung (why why why would anyone smoke?!), but I did it.

DAY 65:  Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper X

We're on vacation and I still did this!  Also, for the first time in close to 2 weeks, I slept for SEVEN hours w/out coughing!  YES!  I'm super excited cause this should mean my workouts will start to feel normal!   I coughed much less today during this workout and felt pretty good.  Sadly, there's no pull up bar where I am, so I did have to skip those exercises :(.  I'm getting ready to do Ab Ripper as I type...

No comments: