Thursday, March 12, 2009

TAKE 2: DAY 66, DAY 67, DAY 68, DAy 69, & DAY 70*

DAYS 66, 67, & 68:* Yoga, Legs & Back, Kenpo

I was a big fat quitter.  I've been fighting this chest/coughing thing for close to 3 weeks on top of feeling fat and gross and like this wasn't working (and on top of being on vacation staying w/cousins in a small apartment and not feeling like doing 90 min of Yoga there).  So, I quit.  However, a quitter I am not and I'm back on the horse.  I've decided to mark this attempt w/an "*" and pick up as if I've never those 3 days and I'll tack those 3 on to the end of the 90 days.

DAY 69:  Rest
This is where I picked back up :)

DAY 70:  Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X

I felt a little better about being a big fat slacker after I threw up, again, mid workout.  I managed to finish, but it let me know my body needed (and probably still needs) a break.  I'm on all kinds of meds (steroids, antibiotics, nasal aspirator, hydrocodone cough syrup) and I still can't kick this!  BUT, I DID IT!  I also already did Ab Ripper, so I'm done for the day and happy to be back on the wagon (yet not looking forward to Plyo....).

No comments: