Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TAKE THREE-Days 16 & 17

DAY 17: Plyo

Once again, I did NOT workout before work (I had something REALLY important to do....catch up Gossip Girl and Greek on the DVR...) meaning I was dreading the end of the day and having to work out. It wasn't that bad though. This DVD is sticking in the warm up (and I realized last time I must have just forwarded from where it skipped cause I had forgotten about all the lunges and squats in the WARM UP), but I got it past where it skips. Actually, I just realized, I DID attempt to do this in the am: I pressed play, started the warm up, it froze and I decided it was the universe's way of telling me to sit back down and watch TV! I did fairly well, though I didn't really give my all on the stupid Rock Star Jumps and I still am only doing 15 secs per leg on the last 1 minute exercise.

DAY 18: Run

A little over 3 miles in the break from the wind and rain Mother Nature was so gracious as to provide for me! Best part? It was BEFORE work, so I'm back on track!

No comments: