Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TAKE THREE-Days13, 14, & 15

DAY 13: REST!

YEAH; a day off (though I really feel like I *need* to do something)!

DAY 14: Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X

We spent the weekend camping at a family reunion (so may day off couldn't have fallen at a better time!) and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. After we get home/unpacked, the last thing I want to do is push ups and pull ups...I debate taking a second day off (one for the P90X cycle + 1 for the cardio cycle). I even SAY I'm going to take 2 days off. Then, I pushed play. And it wasn't that bad. I did at least 20 of all of the push ups and 10 of the pull ups (w/at least 1 more the second round than I did the first). Ab Ripper X actually felt really good!

DAY 15: Run

I was up most of the night in pain, so I did not get my run in before work. On a Monday. Ugh. However, I did make myself go after dinner and this was the first run that DIDN'T suck in a long time. Good stuff!

No comments: