Tuesday, May 6, 2008

DAY 16: Plyooooo yeah!

DAY 16:  PLYO X

What a great way to start the morning!  Sorry, I must still be high on endorphins!  3rd time doing Plyo X and it feels good.  Don't get me wrong, it is tough, but good do-able tough.  I even did "Hot Feet" (ok, only 15 seconds each leg instead of 30, but that's the only exercise I slacked on today!).

I really tried to focus on my form and keep my core tight during all exercises in an attempt to stabilize my lower back.  I think my favorite move is "Airborne Heisman's"...for a minute there, I am Joe Montana!

I forgot to put on my heart rate monitor and I didn't feel like pushing pause to go put it on (something about one of those laws of Newton's....an object in motion..., an object at rest....).  I didn't do the bonus round (next time, for sure!) which means I didn't do the cool down, either.

No comments: