Sunday, February 1, 2009

TAKE 2: DAY 31

DAY 31:  Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper

I'm not going to lie, this was not my best effort.  As usual, I procrastinated until I had barely any time left before I needed to be at a baby shower, so I was moving pretty quickly through this workout.  This is the last (I think) of the *new* workouts for me and I found I really like the set up of this workout, as it is another one with no repeats!  Woot woot!  The bicep exercises are great (though I still hate crouching congdon curls for some reason, not sure why, but I don't like them) and I'm still not a fan of pull ups (and I don't feel like I'm seeing much improvement there, either).

I did Ab Ripper first and it as nice to have it out of the way...I was able to do ALL of the exercises w/out any lower back pain, so that's nice to know.  

No comments: