Thursday, February 12, 2009

TAKE 2: DAY 41, DAY 42, & DAY 43

DAY 41:  Kenpo X

I didn't realize I hadn't blogged about this yet until I logged on this morning.  I'm still loving this workout!  Not much else to say about it...

DAY 42:  Rest!

It was my rest day, but I did play about an hour or two of 2 man volleyball (against middle schoolers, but still, it was a lot of moving!).

DAY 43:  Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps, Ab Ripper X

For the first time in a couple of weeks, I completed my workout in the morning and I'm loving it!  It's barely 6 AM and I'm done for the day; there's no better way to start the day!  I need to get back on track and start banging these workouts out in the morning on a regular basis.  This workout was a little easy, but it's still one of the toughest yet!  I still can't get the Side Tri Rise...I don't know if my form isn't right or if I'm just that weak...  I did a little better on the push ups, though, and I remembered what weights I wanted to use for each of the tricep/shoulder exercises.  The halfway point is fast approaching!!!

No comments: