Saturday, February 7, 2009

TAKE 2: DAY 38

DAY 38:  Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper X

This work out was just ok for me today.  My forearms and hands are really sore (I did a lot of cake decorating last night, and, believe it or not, all of the squeezing works random muscles I don't usually use, apparently...quit laughing), so I just wasn't feeling the pull ups (and my hands/forearms were even aching during some of the bicep exercises).

I used higher weights (I think, again, I'm not using the worksheets) for the bicep exercises, so that was a good thing.  My pull ups sucked though.  I did such a great job focusing on them on Friday during Back & Legs, I thought I'd feel they were easier today...not so much.

I have another baby shower that I'm nearly late for (procrastinate much?!), that Ab Ripper will have to wait until this evening some time.

No comments: