Sunday, January 11, 2009

Take 2: DAY 10

ARMS & SHOULDERS, AB RIPPER X:

I am very proud of myself for completing todays workouts.  My husband and I woke up early to travel to pick up our cross country skis and then went cross country skiing (my first time).  I didn't last very long (apparently ice underneath the snow doesn't make for prime conditions), but did get in a solid 25 minutes of some semblance of cross country skiing...and it's def all the workout it's hyped to be!  

We got home from skiing and the last thing I wanted to do was P90X, but I was not going to type that I missed a day, so I pushed play and took off.  Luckily, I think this is one of the *easier* workouts (though my shoulders were already on fire from my attempts to ski).  I made it through, though, after the first round, I prob didn't use the weights I should have; I'll have to up them next time.

Ab Ripper went well; I replaced the 2 that hurt w/ab exercises of my own and even did the bonus round.  

Finished working out and headed back out into the frozen tundra to shovel.  NOT looking forward to Yoga tomorrow (today)....

No comments: