Saturday, January 24, 2009

TAKE 2: DAY 23

DAY 23:  CORE SYNERGISTICS

I'm officially 1/4 of the way through the program...woot woot!  I forgot how hard this workout is!!!  Thankfully, I did it w/a colleague and that gave me the motivation to do it well, otherwise, I may have been stopping short on some of these!  It was so nice having someone to do the workout with AND we even did the bonus exercises!

Form is uber important on this one for me to prevent low back strain.  I really actually like the push ups in this one because they're not boring old traditional push ups.  Another thing I liked about this workout was no exercises are repeated; I'm a big fan of being done w/a move when it's over.  The only downfall to my workout today was I didn't have the right weights.  I only had 10's and they were too heavy for some of the moves, so I'd do as many as I could w/them and then finish w/out.  

Off to do Kenpo X!

No comments: