Monday, January 12, 2009

Take 2: DAY 12

Legs & Back; Ab Ripper X:

I did NOT want to do today's workout!  My husband and I enjoyed a leisurely morning in the hot tub and the last thing I wanted to do was Legs & Chest (esp knowing we were cross country skiing later in the day).  However, I hate quitting, so I did it.  This workout is never as bad as I think it's going to be.  As hard as the leg exercises are, I kind of like them!  AND, I LOVE that you do not repeat any of the leg exercises (though you do do 15-30 reps of each at a clip)!  I did NOT add any weights today and the pull ups were not my best effort, I admit...

My back is still annoying sore from shoveling, but I'm popping anti-inflammatories AND using Icy Hot medicated pads, so relief should be in sight.  My husband and I just returned from a 3 mile cross country ski (my first real time skiing) so combine that w/today's P90X workout and I am not looking forward to how I'm going to feel when I wake up tomorrow...

I have not yet done Ab Ripper X today, but I plan to do it after dinner!

1 comment:

Lissaloo said...

I am feeling Hot Tub envy right now :) Sounds like a well filled day :)