Friday, January 16, 2009

Take 2: DAY 14 & DAY 15

DAY 14:  REST

Glorious, glorious rest!  It was fabulous to wake up and not have to work out (and know that I didn't have to come home and work out because I'd procrastinated in the morning).  Once again, I considered doing another workout, but instead decided to enjoy my day of rest.  I'm always preaching to others the importance of a day of rest to allow your body to recover, but sometimes I have a hard time practicing what I preach...

DAY 15:  CHEST & BACK, AB RIPPER

I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before so, even though I was blessed with a 2 hour delay, I didn't do this workout until after school (and after I'd baked a triple layer checkerboard cake and a batch of zebra cupcakes).  My push ups actually felt stronger today and I did at least 25 of normal width and wide width and 20 of military and decline.  I was only able to get 5 good diamond and under the fence.  Pull ups were terrible...I could BARELY (and in some cases not even) get 1 before resorting to the cheater chair.  

Ab Ripper was great; I even did the bonus mason twists!

And, since I'm sitting here typing and have yet to get my 2 hour delay phone call, I guess plyo will have to wait until after work...

No comments: